Global Forum on Law, Justice and Development – The World Bank
Il CISCoD è ora Partner del Global Forum on Law, Justice and Development della World Bank e opera a sostegno dell’ “Empowerment and Equity for Diverse Communities”
- Promote the Agenda 2030 for the sustainable development of the United Nations which recognizes Sport as an important enabler of sustainable development and the growing contribution of sport to the realization of development and peace in its promotion of tolerance and respect.
- Bearing in mind the contributions that Sport makes to the empowerment of women and of young people, individuals and communities as well as to health, education and social inclusion objectives CISCOD implement, consistent with institutional purposes, initiatives aimed at the prevention of physical and psychological dependency, use of drugs and doping in young people;
- Carry out projects aimed at promoting mainstreaming gender in sport projects in addition to improvements in health, sport provides women and girls with an opportunity for participation in the social and cultural life of their communities; in many countries, it has been recognized that sport can be a force to amplify women’s voices and tear down gender barriers and discrimination.
- Promote cultural, scientific and technical capacity initiatives in the field of Sport for it promotion, propaganda and dissemination, as well as enhance effective deterrent tool against the discomfort and youth crime; contributing to the development of the control of their energies and starting in young people – through practice and the sports culture – a comprehensive training process, physical, psychological and cultural, in childhood, can affect the personality and behavior; forming a robust preventive shield against Drugs and all dependencies especially youth.
- Activities to Human development; improving public health and wellbeing, supporting education and leisure activities and social development; promoting stability, tolerance, social inclusion and community-building Economic development; fostering investment and employment opportunities Political development; promoting peace and respect for the rules of democracy.
- Collaborate with anti-drug policy department of the Italian Government on the legal aspects and studies about young people drug’s use.